skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Our next Community Acupuncture event is November 19, from 11am-2pm.
- PhysioMax Wellness is now Osteo-Circuit certified. Our first Osteoporosis talk was on Wednesday, October 17, 2018, please stay tuned for our next talk.
- To combat the onslaught of spring allergies this season, here are some tips. – Tackling spring allergy season like a pro
- Stretching Hard to Reach Muscles – 11 Unique Moves That Stretch and Massage Hard-to-Reach Muscles So Good
- Here’s how to prep your garden this spring – Prep your garden this spring like a pro
- What is Acupuncture? – Detailed information about Acupuncture Treatment
- Why, exactly, should I care about lifting weights? – Lifting weights now can help you ace your golden years
- Regular exercise is among the most effective treatments available to reduce pain and maintain mobility – With osteoarthritis and exercise, some pain leads to gains
- Click here to see why Physiotherapy aids in joint injury recovery
- If you spend all day sitting, then you might want to schedule some time for a brisk walk – To reverse damage of sitting, take a brisk, hour-long walk