skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- The first Acupuncture and Dry Needling in Newfoundland was a huge success! Tom and Len are excited to go back this fall for the Lower Extremity and Lumbar Pelvic Series!
- Why, exactly, should I care about lifting weights? – Lifting weights now can help you ace your golden years
- Regular exercise is among the most effective treatments available to reduce pain and maintain mobility – With osteoarthritis and exercise, some pain leads to gains
- A recent study laid out exactly how to work out to get the maximum results in the minimum amount of time with just your body weight – The 7 Minute Workout That Science Says Actually Works
- If you want to improve your flexibility and can tolerate heat – Hot yoga has health benefits, but it’s not for everyone
- Here are 7 Smart Ways to Stay Active This Winter
- Click here to see why Physiotherapy aids in joint injury recovery
- If you had a choice, would you exercise really hard for one minute or moderately for 45 minutes – High-intensity vs. aerobic training: Which is better?
- If you’ve been tuning into the Rio Olympics, chances are you’ve noticed some of the athletes sporting circular red welts on their skin. – The red welt brigade: Does ‘cupping’ really help Olympians in the chase for gold?
- Did you know that tight outer hamstrings can also make your knee area feel like a wreck? – Treasure your knees and hamstrings with X Marks The Spot yoga pose
- If you spend all day sitting, then you might want to schedule some time for a brisk walk – To reverse damage of sitting, take a brisk, hour-long walk
- If a workout on a rowing machine lulls you to sleep, try an interval rowing class. – Interval rowing is exercise that goes beyond treadmills and bikes
- The importance of stretching and its related health benefits, we leave out our fingers, hands and wrists. – Finger, Hand And Wrist Stretches You Should Be Doing Regularly