Stress does affect all muscles and many other areas of your body so it is important to stay on top of managing stress.
Breathe! This will help you get out of your fight or flight response and get into a rest and digest mode.
- Sweat and stretch if off. Exercise is a common and beneficial stress reliever.
- Meditate, visualize and imagine. Set time to relax.
- Establish a safe environment and socialize with friends and family.
- Think positively.
- Understand and overcome your fears.
- Organize and prioritize.
- Do a kind deed or gesture.
- Seek professional help.