Why Choose Homeopathy?
- Homeopathy is a safe and effective alternative approach to health and well being.
Homeopathy treats chronic diseases like:
- Auto-Immune diseases
- Respiratory issues
- Skin disorders
- Heart conditions, blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal troubles
- Neurological/mental/emotional issues
- Musculoskeletal problems
Homeopathy also treats acute illness like:
- Viral, bacterial & parasitic infections
- Emotional trauma
- Allergic reactions
- Children’s illnesses
- Recovery after surgery
- Physical injury
- Homeopathic remedies are prescribed for the individual and their specific needs.
- Remedies are non-toxic, do not contraindicate with other medications and are safe for all ages.
- Remedies strengthen the immune system and stimulate the body’s natural healing abilities.
- Homeopathy is effective in palliative care to manage pain, discomfort and promote a better quality of life.
- It can be used in combination with traditional medicine or other alternative treatments.
- Homeopathy is regulated by the Ontario government & can now be claimed on your income tax return.
- More insurance companies will be compelled to add Homeopathy to their list of covered therapies and services.
What to expect at a Homeopathic Appointment?
Come in for a free consultation and learn more about what we can do for you.
We understand the importance of taking the time to allow our patients to express all their health concerns. Therefore, an initial appointment is approximately 2-2 ½ hours long. In keeping with a holistic approach, any aspects of your health which are concerning you will be addressed; including mental/emotional and physical complaints and symptoms.
Once we establish your specific symptom picture, you will receive a remedy at no extra charge and directions on how to take it. At this time, we will also book our follow up appointment, where we can examine your progress and make any changes to your treatment necessary.
A Follow Up appointment is approximately 30-45 minutes long. During this time we will evaluate the effects of the remedy, verify the dosage and potency and assess the progress of the patient’s health towards wellness.
Since we know the importance of maintaining communication with our patients; you are welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Remedy refills are also supplied at no extra charge. Our goal is to help you reach a higher level of health; in a natural, noninvasive and effective manner.
Questions about your condition and how Homeopathy can help?
Email us at nopain@physiomaxwellnesss or call us at 905-315-9955 today and talk to our Homeopathic Doctor.